Trent was out of town this weekend, and Aunt Jen stayed with me and Hayes. His teacher said that he was extra emotional on Friday afternoon, and then he slept really badly on Friday night. He was up at 10:30 for about an hour and then every two hours after that! At 5:30, I finally got up and put him in his swing, hoping that we could all get some sleep. During the night, I didn't put it together, but once I woke up, I decided that we had another ear infection on our hands. I made an appointment for Hayes and sure enough, his left ear is infected! The doctor said that he's not quite ready for tubes yet, but he is on track for them if he keeps this up.
He has just not felt good at all yesterday and today. He has been extra crabby and not eating well. I guess that he has to suck really hard to nurse and it hurts his little ear. If I give him ear drops, he does better at eating. Today, he took several little catnaps and a marthon two and a half hour nap this afternoon.
I'm hoping that he sleeps better tonight!
Here is a sweet picture of him sleeping on his daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment