Friday, February 26, 2010

Christmas Eve

We spend Christmas Eve in Fort Smith with Trent's family.  Usually we spend the night before down there, but this year, we loaded up and headed down the hill early on Christmas Eve instead.  With the new little man, it was just too much to pack up for a night away.  Hayes got lots of presents and everyone got to love on him.

 With Aunt Meagan
With Daddy

This was Hayes' present to Trent.  It was his favorite present.  Uncle Jarrett and Boppo liked it too!  Hayes comes from a long line of Kappa Sig men, and when I saw this shirt at Bella Jack's, I had to get it.  I hadn't been able to get Hayes any cute special clothes yet - just stuff from Old Navy and Baby Gap - and I thought we would start him early with the fraternity attire!

With Nana

I didn't realize but Nana and Papa didn't get to hold Hayes at the hospital, so they were ready to get their hands on him!


With Aunt Lauren and cousin Jackson

Hayes got to meet his cousins Jackson and Parker.  They both liked him quite a bit, especially Parker.  The next day at Christmas at her other great-grandparents' house, she kept asking where Baby Hayes was.  Parker really likes Trent, so I guess she thinks his baby is okay too!

We headed home pretty early because there was a chance of snow.  Since Hayes was so little this year, we had to skip the Christmas Eve service at church, but I can't wait to take him next year! 

No comments: