I just love this picture! Hayes has not enjoyed bath time too much until last week. We have a really cool baby bath tub that has a handheld shower head that you can use to rinse your baby off. We also got this more basic tub at one of our showers, and I had taken it to my mom's house to use there. It has a built in seat that reclines a little and gives babies who don't sit up yet some support. It ended up being really hard to bathe Hayes in the tub with the shower feature because it didn't have any support for his little body, which was really slippery when he was all soapy. Most of the time, I ended up just giving Hayes a sponge bath, but he was starting to get a little big for that.
So I traded my mom and brought the tub with the seat home. Hayes enjoyed the bath much more! He was able to kick and splash in the water. The picture above was taken right after we put him in, and he just looks like he's taking it all in. I love how he has his little arm propped up on the side of tub!
No comments:
Post a Comment